Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lost.

I feel lost and slightly displaced. My degree feels right in practical ways and at the same time, a bit meaningless to me. Why can't I decide on something and stay with it? I feel so restless all the time and everytime, I choose something, I end up running away from it. Is it because I am afraid? or because I haven't found the right fit for me yet? I want to write but now I'm running out of things to write. When this happens, I know that something in my life isn't happening quite the way I'd like it to. Words come from feelings and feelings come from experiences and if I have nothing to write then am I not experiencing the right things?

I wish I knew what to do. I don't really want to stay here but I don't really want to leave. I don't really want to study but I want to make something of my life. I want to see the world but I don't know if that's how I should direct my life.

What is happening in my life right now? I don't know.
"Don't you wish that life was as simple as fish swimming around in a barrel when you've got the gun?" - Coldplay.

..Love Starchild*

No comments:

Post a Comment