Thursday, May 20, 2010

The beginning of the end* :)

Its a beautiful day in Grahamstown. How often do I begin posts like that? but its true.. waking up here is so different to being in Pietermaritzburg. Everything is quiet and calm and relaxed. I really am a small town girl. :)

My life is peaceful, chaotic and busy but at the same time, peaceful in a way I can't explain. I have no real plans for my life, but who needs such long term goals? I'm living for this moment and when the future comes, I'll live in that moment. I do have dreams though.. They change everyday. They adapt, die and are reborn. I want to see as much of the world as I can. I want to write everyday about a different place and different people. I want to wake up in a different country. When I'm done with my degree, I'll bring my dreams to life.

But for now. I want to get through university, I want to learn as much as I can - not only in school - but from all the amazing people who go here. I want to think more, imagine more, understand more. I want to fall in love with Rhodes over and over again, like I did when I was in high school.

I'm 19 and I'm almost free of teenager-dom. I'm excited to move forward.. :) Adulthood is almost here. I feel like the best is yet to come. Anyway, I'm off to celebrate the rest of my day.

..Love Starchild*

..~The secret to life is simple. See the small miracles. Give a lot and take what you need. Smile. Hope for the best and whatever happens, happens.*

No comments:

Post a Comment