Tuesday, May 11, 2010

:)

This is the last week of lectures for the semester and I can hardly believe that soon it will be time to go home. Where does the time go! It feels like I arrived back here after Easter vac only yesterday. Oh well.


Nothing much is happening in my life, everything is at a standstill which I should be grateful for, really. Exams are looming and I have my french oral exam at the end of the week. I should be studying but I've spent most of the hours in my room either writing or reading. The book for this month is one of my all time favourites - Pride and Prejudice. Every time I read it, it gets more and more beautiful. One of my favourite quotes is, "I cannot fix upon the hour, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew it."

It's one of the most beautiful ways of describing how love happens. These past few weeks, every day, I've been reassessing everything I believe about love. Partially because I have met so many people who view it with disdain and fear perhaps and partially because all around me , foundations of love are falling apart. Some people understand love all their lives, some people grow to understand it as they grow up, some people never acknowledge it until one mundane Thursday morning when it finds them and some people pretend to know love. I guess I'm just one of those people who believed from the start and still hasn't been given a good enough reason to stop believing..

Anyway, I have a law class in a few hours and my starry dreams are calling..
..Love Starchild*

No comments:

Post a Comment