Monday, May 17, 2010

Flitting thoughts*

I turn 19 in a few days and I can hardly believe that its my last year of teenage-dom. It scares me a little but mostly, I'm excited. As the years go by, life gets slightly harder and slightly more complicated but mostly the experience just gets more beautiful. The more I live, the more I want to be alive. Ironic, really. I feel like my life right now couldnt be any more perfect than it is. Any fewer worries or troubles and I wouldn't really be living.. I'll be writing an exam on my birthday this year but I don't quite mind - birthday celebrations never really interested me anyways.

Its my first birthday away from my family and I'm definitely going to be missing them. Distance makes the heart grow fonder? Yes. Hopefully, it won't be too bad. I should go back to studying now..

..Love Starchild*

..~ Leaving you with a thought, "No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed to an unchartered land or opened a new doorway for the human spirit." (Helen Keller) ~..

No comments:

Post a Comment