Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Going home*

Its one more month until semester is over. I don't really want to leave Rhodes and go back to a place where I don't quite fit. But whenever I think about my times at home, I remember how I always grew up a little bit more each time. I go home to reaffirm my dreams. I go home to face obstacles so I can remember how to be strong. I go home to find some of my past and remember where I am coming from and why I left. This vac will be something of a test for me. I won't always be happy at home and that's part of growing up. Everyone reaches that point when their home stops feeling like home and they choose some other place to call home. Home is where the heart is. My heart is here - Rhodes.

I'm happy right now. And right now is all that counts - yesterday is already forgotten and tomorrow isn't a promise.

One month. Challenge accepted..
..Love Starchild* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment