Sunday, May 16, 2010

..Sunday morning*

Today is one of those lie on the grass and watch the clouds go by kind of days. Everything looks so beautiful in the sunshine and life in Rhodes is so quiet and peaceful.. There is almost a perfect silence.. No noise from traffic, no big city shouting and screaming.. Yesterday, just after supper, campus was lit up in pink hue as the sun set behind the light grey clouds.. It was like being in a twilight zone - such a picturesque moment.

I am attempting to study today, and if I keep staring out the window and daydreaming, I don't see myself getting very far. All I want to do is sit outside and write... Just pages of thoughts and ideas.. Unfortunately, I would also like to pass this semester. 3 weeks until I head home, time to get a job as well. The long winter vac should be interesting. I hope to be writing for most of it.
I've been feeling extraordinarily happy these past few days and I'm not entirely sure why. I just feel like there's something really good around the corner and if I'm just patient enough, my life will order itself. Things happen if we let them, so I'm just going to be happy and let life happen.

..Love Starchild*

No comments:

Post a Comment