Monday, June 14, 2010

MEET YOUR MEAT

A lot of people have been asking about my decision to become a vegetarian. It wasn't a hard choice to make and I don't regret it. Animals are not ours to eat, wear, use for entertainment or experiment on. Humans and animals have a few basic things in common: HUNGER, THIRST AND PAIN. Animals that are raised for human consumption are tortured, drugged and abused. They cry. They feel pain. They are isolated. They live in horrific conditions. They are callously killed if they are not growing fast enough. I can't call myself an animal lover and condone the way animals are treated. I don't accept the idea that the earth [and everything on it] was created for our use, to do with what we will. So I choose vegetarianism.



--> SO HERE: MEET YOUR MEAT. http://www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

1 comment: