Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We're the perfect couple. We're just not in the perfect situation*

"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..." 


- I'm not sure of what I'm doing for most of my life. I don't know where I'm going. I can barely explain where I'm coming from. I'm still very much a kid in some ways.. (more grown up in other ways I hope) But here I am, making this decision and in this thing that terrifies me everyday. Every moment of every day. I'm doing it though, because I've always told people to do what makes them happy and to be afraid but still go for it.. 

I feel like I'm standing at the edge of a bridge and I have a bungee cord around me that promises to catch me - I mean how many people have you heard of dying in bungee accidents? Not that many, that I can tell you. And all I want to do is jump but there's this fear of something inside me, it's irrational and I keep telling it to shut up. It doesn't always. But I guess that's part of the experience, the fear is what makes it worthwhile when you jump and fall and there's something strong enough to catch you and lift you up again.

It's a bad analogy when I think about it. (o_0) but yeah. There you go.

He'll catch me* :)


No comments:

Post a Comment