Friday, January 21, 2011

Find the courage to know what you want.

P.S I Love You
Gerry Connelly (holding Holly by the shoulders)

: What do you want, Hol? What?
Because I'm tired of trying to figure it out. 
You want a bigger apartment?
I'll take a second job.
You want a child, you don't want a child. What?
I know what I want because I have it in my hands right now.
Do you? Do you know what you want?

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________

I think too many people are wandering around without a clue. They graduate from high school and university and still have no idea what they want for themselves.  I don’t mean you have to know what you want to be, you don’t have to have a 10 year plan going, but know what you want.
Dream something.
Create something.
Find something.
Keep it inside you and remember it.
If you know what you want, you have a direction, you have purpose. You don’t have to know how you’re going to get there, just know where you’re going.

We’re such a vivid, brave species  – humans I mean.  Careless and vapid, yes but brave too. We get out of bed, live the same life, face the same bullshit, complain and cry and tomorrow, we’ll do it all over again. We have a fighting spirit, an unmatched courage to come back from the impossible and beat the odds.

Know what you want.
It’ll give you something to fight for.

--20heaven :) Here’s to a new beginning and another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment