Saturday, March 24, 2012

BFFs. Seriously dude.

I can't believe it's been four years since I graduated from high school. 

I don't feel old enough to be an adult. In a week from today, I will be back in my home town, celebrating my best friend's 21st birthday. And I get to see four of the most precious girls ever! :D

We were 'The Love Club'. You know that nursery rhyme about little girls being made of sugar and spice and all things nice, ribbon bows, rainbows, tea parties and lace? We're those girls. Of course, now that we're older, we get to throw in fun things like boyfriends and cocktails! :D

When we're together, we laugh more than we talk. If I had my way, I would take them with me everywhere I went. They're the most driven, fabulous girls I know.

Next Saturday night is all that is getting me through this final week of assignments and essays.. I love you all and miss you even more!

Updating this photo in a week.. :D :D 
I'll post some party photos too.

Anyway, back to work for me.. :) 

Lovelovelove,
Star*

PS. I skipped another photo day, I KNOW. I'm terrible at this. :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment