Thursday, March 22, 2012

University is the place where souls go to die.

And just in case you manage to escape with your soul intact until third year, the commerce section of the library is where they send you to finish the job. 

I didn't post a photo yesterday. I'm cutting myself some slack because it was a public holiday and I didn't get out of bed until 3 in the afternoon. Today hasn't been delightful either and by that I mean, it's been a completely exhausting, overwhelming poop fest. Sigh. I had to go into the commerce section of the library to get the books for my History essay. I cannot explain how much this pained me. It was incredibly depressing. There were lots of words I didn't understand and the people weren't very nice either. It was like the horrible version of Narnia. 
I better get back to writing now. I have two more articles to write tonight. -insert deep, dramatic sigh-
At least tomorrow is FRIDAAAAYYYYY... :D

Love,
Star*

1 comment: