Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Camera Fail

 Morning darlings :) I hope you've all had a good day so far. My film review will be going up this evening hopefully. (YAY!) I'd appreciate anything you have to say about it - if I deeply offend you, feel free to hurl a couple profanities at me. :P Anyway. Back to right now.

Here's what I wore today. :)
Dark blue denim skinnies (Woolies)
White tank (I think I stole it from my sister)
Blue cardigan with lace back (Chinese shop I can't remember)
Salmon skinny waist belt (Free with the shorts from Jay Jays)

       













Sigh. Clearly I need more coffee.

I'm off to class now, write again soon!

Kisses.

Star*

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Camara trasera I have read your article, I think this is very good! Simple language, concise blog! Another kind of style! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you so much! Always a nice thing to hear..

    Come back soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete