Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello my prettyness! :D

My B-E-A-UUUUU-TIFUL pocketwatch necklace.
I couldn't help myself.
I had to have it.
It was too gorgeous to resist.

This is a common problem I face when I go shopping. My solution is to walk around with said item for at least half an hour and if I still must have it then I buy it. Mostly, it's foolproof. Except I look like a fool walking around for an hour clutching the same item desperately. :D

The other solution I have is to think of outfits that I already have that will match what I want to buy and if I can't think of any then I don't buy it. That seems to work out better.

This  little prettyness  came from Sass Diva - my FAVE place to buy jewellery.

I hope you've all had a good week so far.

I'm enjoying the sweet pleasures of being on vac.. :D

Write again soon darlings,

Love,
Star*


No comments:

Post a Comment