Monday, April 30, 2012

My Monday Mane. Seriously though. Seriously.

:) 
Good afternoon everyone :)

I hope you've all had a good weekend. For those of you still enjoying your long break, I despise you. :P Today, for the first time in a long time, I let my air dry and didn't tie it up. This is partly because I wanted to get out of a routine of pulled up hair but mostly because I woke up late and didn't have time to tie it up.

I currently feel like I have a mane around my head and I keep fiddling with my hair, half expecting someone to point out that they cannot see past my big, curly mess.  I also spilt half a bottle of water down my front which is why I haven't taken a full length photo of myself. I'm sure we can all guess what it would have looked like I'd done. :/

Moving on. I spent most of the weekend watching mind numbing series and films. I watched The Bang Bang Club, State of Play, a whole bunch of Grey's Anatomy episodes, the first few episodes of Missing (which is awful by the way), The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Atlantis the Lost Empire and Tarzan. The last three were the result of watching too much Grey's and subsequently having terrible nightmares. Admittedly, I then had a nightmare about being in a hospital that was flooding and running away from people that were trying to kill me.

I've now decided to abstain entirely from watching stuff. Because apparently, even Disney troubles my mind. Tomorrow is another public holiday. (Hallelujah and praise the lord!)

Write again soon darlings, lots of love.

Star*


No comments:

Post a Comment