Monday, April 9, 2012

Rain, rain go away, come again another day!

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet." - Bob Marley 
I've decided that I definitely just get wet.

Now don't get me wrong. I love the rain. I love the smell of the rain. I love the moisture in the air right before a massive thunderstorm. I love hearing the rain outside when I wake up. That is - when I wake up on a quiet Sunday and am not required to go anywhere. I do not love the rain when it's all over me and my brand new blazer. And when I do get caught in the rain, I mope around looking like a tortured, drowned rat.

My little sister (right) and me*
Nonetheless, today I ventured out in the rain (cue applause) to have lunch with my family. We went to a fancy pants North Indian restaurant. It was pretty good even though I'm usually quite sceptical (I don't know if that's how you spell it...) about buying Indian food. Home made is always best.

Besides, when it comes to food, I would die for a good bowl of pasta. Seriously. DIE. Especially on said rainy days. And as a vegetarian, I find that veg pasta is especially good whereas Indian food tends to be at its best when you're cooking a little chicken or something... (saaaad face)

I decided I looked quite cute :D so here's what I wore: Black blazer with polka dot detail (Jay Jays), white tank top (who knows), pocketwatch locket (Sass Diva), pearl earrings (a store that has since gone out of business, haha), navy denim skinnies (Woolies) and black leather ballet pumps (Woolies). The top knot has to be one of my absolute fave hairstyles - so awesome if you're feeling lazy about washing/brushing your hair.

Aren't I adorable?! ^_^
That's all for today folks.

Kisses.

Come back soon!

Star*

No comments:

Post a Comment