Saturday, April 14, 2012

A wannabe housewife? :P Nah, just what I wore today.

Today was much sunnier than it's been so I took full advantage. :) All floral, all day baby! And peep toe wedges. Heart them. My sister thinks this outfit makes me look like a 1950s housewife - all I'm missing is the perfectly styled hair and apron. Haha! I love wearing summer clothes during winter, it makes me feel bright and happy when everyone else is determined to be monochrome and dull.

Back to school tomorrow.. :( I don't wanna! 
I just keep reminding myself - we do what we have to do so that we can do what we want to. Bet you didn't think I could be deep like that! Well. Pshaw. Anyway, I have to get back to packing.

Lots of love darlings! Kisses.

Star*



Cotton floral dress (YDE)
Peep toe beige wedges (Woolies)

x0x0


No comments:

Post a Comment