Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Does this smell like mothballs to you?


Good afternoon my lovelies :D

How is everyone doing today?

I have an essay and presentation due for tomorrow morning, so I'm just popping in to say hello. If you catch me online again, you have my permission to harass me until I leave.

Anyway :) The shirt I'm wearing today is from a stunning little second hand shop here in Grahamstown called Wonderland Vintage (I'm working on a post about the shop). :D I've been dying to wear it since I bought it and finally today, the weather is just perfect for it. 

These days the trend with fashion seems to be less is more. Lord give me strength! I prefer vintage, floral, grandmother, pulled from the back of a drawer clothes. 

"Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend." ~ Lucy Liu

Well, I have a boyfriend and heaven knows he does not like some of my clothes. 
I have a pair of floral harem pants and when he saw them he asked why I'd made pants out of an old lady's curtains. :| We're the oddest pair - me in my floral pants and vintage jerseys and him in crisp cut blazers and skinny jeans.... 

I've paired them with my new shoes and skinny jeans, so that I look vintage and not old. There's a crucial difference, if you're going to wear vintage clothes, be sure to mix them with the right pieces so your outfit doesn't look aged. :) 

Sketchy advice given on blog. Check. 
Photo of self. Check. 
Rambling about inconsequential details of my life. Check. 
History Seminar prep work. Uhm, pending? 

I'm off now cupcakes. Have a good afternoon! Go do something productive... :P 

Tata! 
Kisses.
Star*


No comments:

Post a Comment