Monday, May 7, 2012

Glittery gold and sparkly all over..*

 Hello darlings :)

How is everyone on this beautiful Monday? At the moment, I'm sitting at my desk, basking in the midday sunlight and eating delicious fudge, courtesy of my kind neighbour. :) I have so much work coming up this week, including a double page spread for my Journalism class. (Lord help me...) So right now, I'm just enjoying my last moment of peace for the week. Last week I crossed the 9 000 page view threshold, which makes me very excited! :D :D Thank you so so so much for all the support.


Here's what I'm wearing for the day. When I got dressed this morning, it was dull and drizzly so right now I feel like I'm about to melt into a little puddle..

I love this piece to death.

Tan cable sweater (Jay Jays)
Cut off skinnies (Woolies)
Gold leaf necklace with beads (Sass Diva)
Emerald gem ring with gold band (Sass Diva)


One day I WILL own a real one. Mark my words. Even if I have to rob a bank to get the monies. 






To be completely honest I'm only half paying attention to you now because I just read something ridiculous,
 unbelievable, completely and utterly stupid about Morgan Freeman marrying his step granddaughter which I am SURE is a giant load of... ahem... bad stuff, since the place I read it was on Twitter. Whatever happened to responsible Journalism people?! These celebrity Twitter rumours are just getting out of control..

Moving on. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to do something productive... Like watch the latest ep of Grey's Anatomy I think.


Love and kisses.

Star*


No comments:

Post a Comment