Thursday, May 17, 2012

I love it when you look at me like that. It makes me all tingly inside. Grrr. ;)

Polka dots. Sheer. Ruffles. High waisted.

It's all my favourite things come together in one glorious outfit! :D

If we were in an 80s musical, that would be your cue to jump up and start dancing in perfect synchronisation (might not be a word? eh.) with everyone else while I took centre stage on the nearest table/bench/car.

How I wish. I wish. I wish.

Whenever I wear something like this, I'm always excited by the reactions I get.

Either people LOVE it. And you know, compliments are nice and stuff.

Or people loathe it and twist their bodies into awkward positions so that they can stare at me. I don't know why people do this. I've decided that it can only be one of three things.

a. They're surprised when they see someone who looks like they use soap and showers regularly. (This reason is premised on the fact that most of the people who stare at me look like they need a good scrubbing.)

b. They truly believe that staring at me will result in my clothes magically being replaced by something they find more acceptable. (Pyjama pants and slippers anyone?)

c. They have watched one too many episodes of The Big Bang Theory and now believe that if they stare hard enough, my head will explode. (Thanks Sheldon!)

Whatever the reason may be, it delights me. :D

The top I'm wearing in this photo I bought when I was 17 years old. Clearly I had early indications of being exceptionally good at all things fashionable... ^_^

I just finished a 1.5km swim and since my arms are getting a little sore, I'm going to retire from my laptop for a while and read a couple chapters of The French Lieutenant's Woman. 


Loves and kisses,
Star*

No comments:

Post a Comment