Friday, May 4, 2012

I want to be a fairytale princess bride too...

Source
When it comes to weddings, I go all the way back into my Indian roots and I imagine all the colours of the world in one enormous space of vibrant music and romance. I mean a quick look at my Dream Wedding board on Pinterest will tell you that much.

But once in a while, I see a white dress and I think of all the princess films I've watched and for a tiny second, I wish I could have a day in dress like this. Although, I think it might look a little out of place on me.

This dress literally takes my breath away. It's from the Delphine Manivet spring 2012 collection.

If you want to see more of the collection, follow the source link below the photo. :)

Right now I'm going to clean up my space and get some writing done,
so I shall leave you with silk, satin and lace princess dreams...

Kisses.

Star*

No comments:

Post a Comment