Monday, May 14, 2012

Little grumblings of a little grumpy grump.

Why do I have no shoes on you ask?

Oh, you didn't notice until I mentioned it?

Well. That's awkward.

I'm going to tell you why anyway.

Because on my way home from class this morning, I was caught in a giant, torrential thunderstorm, that I'm sure would have been so romantic if Ryan Gosling were here, but otherwise was just completely and utterly miserable!

Longest sentence EVER. Pause for breath...

My shoes now sit in the corner of my room, in a soggy little mess.

/shakes fist at stormy clouds looming outside window.

I'm going to get into my bed now, order a pizza and eat it all. Yes, yes I do eat my feelings. You have something to say about? Hmm?!

Here's what I wore. Hat. Blazer. Top. Skirt. Blah blah blah. You get it. Just general clothes. Insert some cute about fashion here. Smile and wave. Orrrr. Smile and put your hand on your hip.

Good bye everybody.

See you on other side. Of my pizza. But you don't get any.

Star*

/slouches off towards bed, climbs in, and pulls blanket over face.

No comments:

Post a Comment