Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Victory dances are cool.

When was the last time I took
one of these. Ha. :D 
Hello darlings!

I hope you've all had a good Wednesday. From today, I begin my week long count down to when I can go home! Until then however, I have one more exam and lots of tiiiiime.

In my last post, I put up two sketches that I had done as a novice anime artist drawer person. I also spent the good half of fifteen minutes researching anime and where it came from, what genres there are, blah blah blah...

I was quite excited to learn that I actually have watched some anime - My Neighbour Totoro and one of my all time fave movies, Spirited Away. :D I am also going to attempt to watch Eureka 7 and Death Note. I usually don't have very long attention spans when it comes to series so I'll do my best to get all the way through them.

Anyway, I continued working on my anime drawings. I watched countless YouTube videos and attempted to decipher many "instruction guides". Honestly, if those squiggles mean anything to anyone other than the artist I shall be very surprised. After a lot of erasing, I have two more full size drawings and one little sketch.

This is the victory dance I did once I was finished drawing: /grins madly


Aaaand here they are... :) I just couldn't bring myself to give her enormous boobs -- I'm sorry, instruction guide, the feminist in me just couldn't do it. I'm still not sure about the guys, they both look a tad too feminine. In any case, I'm quite proud of myself... :P Androgynous men and everything.






Note. I have darkened the sketches on my laptop because these are still in pencil and I'm not sure that I want to go over in fine liner just yet. :) 


That's all I have for today. :) I'm still open to suggestions regarding anime/drawing. Have a good night!

Kisses.

Star*

No comments:

Post a Comment