Monday, July 2, 2012

Elie Saab 2013 Resort Collection











This collection is absolutely stunning/amazing/beautiful/gorgeous/any other synonym you can come up with. HEART MELTING, I tell you. I could probably post a million more photos but I've just chosen a couple gowns, dresses and suits. All of the pieces are beautifully tailored and I'm the world's biggest fan girl of the menswear inspired fashion. The collection has a perfect balance of pieces - creating sexy, professional work looks as well as soft, feminine evening wear. The colour palate is my favourite, I'm loving the pastel green.

Here are my two favourite looks. I wish I could wish them into my closet.




For the full collection, have a look here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/fullscreen/2013RST-ESAAB/

Kisses.

Star*
Images courtesy of  Elie Saab 2013 Resort Collection Review on Style.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment