Sunday, July 29, 2012

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I found this amazing project a few minutes ago created by the Facebook Analog Research Lab and Project M. It's called What would you do if you weren't afraid? People can go on it, log in and post something they would do.


There are a lot of things I would do if I weren't afraid, but the main one is, I would say yes. I would say yes to everything and anything. I would try everything. I would say yes to every opportunity, every chance, every person. I would do things I'd never done before. I would say yes always.

And I felt inspired so I made a little picture. What would you do if you weren't afraid? 




Star* 

3 comments:

  1. devashan bridgmohanJuly 29, 2012 at 6:42 PM

    Inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea! I haven't ever thought about that question before but I guess I would probably want to do the saying yes to everything as well. I have been trying more recently to do that as much as possible, and it is definitely fun :D
    You should watch the movie 'Yes Man', it totally about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hadn't given it much thought and then when I sat down to make a list, I came up with all these things. It surprised me because I like to think of myself as an adventurous person.

      And I totally have watched that film. Jim Carrey, how could I not?! :D I need to start ticking things off this list though. x

      Delete