Sunday, August 26, 2012

10 reasons why I think I have become an old bat.

1. People younger than me are having babies and getting married. 

2. I say things like, "That music is way too loud. I can't hear myself think." 

3. I voluntarily did the one thing I hated doing when my mother told me to do it: pack my wardrobe. 

4. I fall asleep watching ordinary length films. 

5. If I don't get a cup of coffee in the morning, I am incapable of functioning as a regular human being. 

6. When I pick out clothes, I make a concerted effort to "dress my age". 

7. I am personally offended when people my age don't dress their age. 

8. I feel upset when something I buy regularly has a sudden increase in price, even if that increase is only a couple rands more. 

9. I have begun to make lists to remind of things I need to buy and then I forget the list at home when I do go shopping.  

10. I forget my Facebook password on a regular basis. 

Why is this happening and how do I make it stop?! : |


2 comments:

  1. Half of this list is proof that you have left high school and are no longer completely immature :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P Haha! Okay, how about this: the last time I went out, it got to about half past eleven and I yawned and said my feet were sore?! :/

      Delete